The most popular time of year to visit the region is between November and April. With the exception of the mountainous colder parts of Yunnan and Myanmar, the weather is at its most comfortable during this time. However, this means that in some places, accommodation may be harder to find in the high season.
The hot season, from March to May is very dry, but in some places, During this time, some rivers are harder to navigate, and boat journeys in remote places may not be possible.
The rainy season, generally from June to September is for many people the best time to travel - despite the fact that it rains, it never gets that cold, and nearly all hotels and guesthouses have rooms available - often a lot cheaper than during the high season.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour